October 26, 2011

work study work study

how's day? 

mm..i'm looking for another job. i've dropped my resume to Ms. Yenny Marlim yesterday, she suggest me to teach at Speed Mandarin. well, never ever in my mind that i would be a teacher. i'm not good and not patient enough to be a teacher actually, but whatever, just give a try. since my lecture is a perfectionist one, my class NEVER free from assignments and tests. so many things to do, to memorize, to prepare. so thinking of teaching there, maybe i still have time to do all the things. sigh, i postponed my resume to BCA :( i wish could be a teller, and my mom wish me too. but considering my college life, it seems impossibe cause i must be no time to study or do my assignments. (sorry mom).  

reason why i want to quit my current  job is the salary is not enough for me. besides, i've worked here for almost half year, but he haven't increase my salary. i've to pay everything on my own and it just not enough :(
and.... i just don't like it no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment