November 04, 2011

happy birthday, eonni

Thirty years ago, mommy give birth to her first child, and she's bleeding during the childbirth. But mom is mom, she struggled till my elder sister born. My sister is kind of diligent, honest, loyal, and a good behavior girl. She carried out her role as the oldest very well. Although she's 12 years older than me, but we have a good relationship as siblings. I know there's part of her life which was sorrow and miserable, but i always pray for your happiness, sis. You are a strong and tough woman. I believe you could go through you bad times, and get the good times. Well, Happy Birthday, Callysta's super MOM. May you have a happy family, and pass the rest of your life with smile and happiness. once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i love you.

xx, the youngest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment