November 01, 2011

Bonjour Novembre

>> October has gone, like finally. It's the worst month of the year. There're some special dates in November, not only for me, but also for ppl arround me. Tomorrow is my second sister's birthday, the next two days is my elder sister's. November 5 is someone's audition and my class' first audition too. Good luck for both A7's friends and for you-know-who-i-mean. It's the date when i'll start put on braces too, so i'm kinda nervous and afraid of the pain in mouth, no jokes. Next : November 20, Double 2011 --- mom's birthday and my juniors' superb day, Logo Inauguration. It's the best moments in high-school. So i wish they could do the best. For my November wishes, i just wish everything goes smoothly, and better till the rest of this year. May God bless you, my family, my friends, my juniors, and for those who breathes. All the best for November! <<

No comments:

Post a Comment