February 25, 2012

February 23rd

Happy Birthday!! --- past 2 days was my birthday. woke up with abundant of birthday greetings and blessings, even some birthday's voice notes from besties. i tell you, this feeling is so great. i just realize the power of "Happy Birthday" this word. i mean, isn't it great that you were bless by friends and people around you in your birth day? i feel so. though they didn't give me any special gifts, or whatever, their wishes for me meant a lot. i got the birthday greetings from my friends around the world : Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, China, and Taiwan. thank you #vow, #thecaptains, juniors and seniors of methodist-3, and those who greet me. saddest one is i couldn't celebrate my birthday together with all my besties. but nvm, some of them had prepared a birthday surprised and celebrated my birthday together with sisca's earlier. haha! so like i've been 19th since February 17th, not 23rd. :P







A real advance birthday, special thanks to them! <3

by Febe Wijaya
 Thank you febe! <3

Feel kinda weird, this is the first time i pass my birthday at uni, not at school. however i should still thank my teacher and classmates in PIA too for sang me multi language "Happy Birthday" song, and also for the Q&A part. it's so lol :D . And, thanks to my bro n sis for the birthday surprise. you both shocked me in the dark. really. haha. i love you my fam, my besties, and my friends! thanks for everything. i wish the best for you too!! :))

love and hugs,
Feshelya

No comments:

Post a Comment